Cotton Water Repellant Face Mask - Embroidered Transgender Heart PatchRegular price £8.00
Social distancing and good hand hygiene are the best ways to protect yourself and others against coronavirus. The UK government now recommends face coverings as an additional measure for the general public where social distancing is more difficult to achieve, like public transport or when you're shopping.
These high quality face masks are made in Europe.
- Black cotton face mask with embroidered transgender heart patch
- 95% Cotton, 5% Elastene
- Silvadur™ 930 anti-microbial finish inhibits the growth of microbes
- Zelan™ R3 water repellent finish
- Secure over your ears with elastic loop
- The smaller loop means it will fit children too
- Fully machine washable up to 60 degrees and guaranteed for at least 35 washes
These are not hospital grade PPE items - let's keep those supplies free for our amazing healthcare and key worker colleagues!
Due to hygiene reasons, this masks are not returnable unless there is a fault with them
You could also make your own mask, it you're handy too! A great guide to make your own from Which Magazine is here.