We use Royal Mail for deliveries. There are still some delays in their postal service to both UK and overseas addresses, caused by the huge increase in online shopping this year during lockdown and to allow social distancing in their mail centres. Because of this, Royal Mail are really struggling to cope with deliveries, so you should expect your order to take longer than normal. Once an item is with Royal Mail, we're not able to track it until it's been delivered/signed for.
We are fulfilling our orders as fast as possible and having daily delivery collections, but unfortunately we can't offer guaranteed delivery times.
We really appreciate your support during this time, it's been such a tough time recently for independent retailers like us.
- We'll send you an email confirmation once your order has been received. Then another email confirmation once your order has been shipped, which will include your tracking code (if you chose a tracked option at checkout.
- When you checkout you can also choose to have your delivery confirmation by text message.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your address is correct for postage. We cannot be held responsible if you supply us with the wrong or incomplete details, although we will always do our best to help!
TAXES AND IMPORT DUTIES
- When you checkout the price will be reduced to remove the 20% tax (VAT). You will need to pay this when your order arrives in your country. Your local delivery company will send you this tax bill to pay.
- It is your responsibility to pay this tax. Some countries will not deliver the order until it has been paid. If you fail to pay this, your order may be returned back to us. We will not refund any delivery costs if this happens.
- We ship worldwide but in the current climate things are taking much longer with International Postal Services.
- Please allow 20 - 50 working days to receive your item, but it may take longer! We've had some items take up to 2 months as there are so few flights around the world at the moment.
- For some countries it's not possible to track every step of the parcel's delivery, just when it's left the UK and arrives at the destination country.
- We know costs have increased to post orders from the UK to the USA. This is because the US Postal Service increased prices by 50% in 2020 to receive international mail. Sorry - these costs are out of our control!
|World Zone 1 (North America (excluding the USA), South America, Africa, the Middle East, the Far East and South East Asia.||£11.50|
|World Zone 2 - Oceania - Including Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and other islands||£11.50|
|World Zone 3 - USA||£15.50|