JANUARY 2022 POSTAGE UPDATE.
While most of the Christmas backlog with Royal Mail appears to have cleared and delivered, there are still considerable delays with deliveries at the moment across the UK. Royal Mail continue to collect our orders each day, but due to the high numbers of their staff isolating with covid infections, deliveries can be delayed. Many deliveries are still arriving within 1-2 working days, but others orders can take up to 10 working days. The North West, South East and London areas seem to be the most affected. This page on the Royal Mail details the areas of the UK most affected.
For UK orders, we only use Royal Mail 24 (First Class). Normally these arrive in 1-2 working days, but they can take longer.
We do not offer guaranteed delivery dates and can not be held responsible if your order does take longer.
- Orders under £40 can't be tracked, but do have a barcode on which Royal Mail scan on delivery.
- Orders over £40 are also sent out with full tracking.
The delivery costs are.
|Free UK 1st Class on orders over £30||FREE|
|UK 1st Class on orders under £30||£3.00|
|UK 1st Class Recorded||£4.75|
- We'll send you an email confirmation once your order has been received. Then another email confirmation once your order has been shipped, which will include your tracking code (if applicable).
- When you checkout you can also choose to have your delivery confirmation by text message.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your address is correct for postage. We cannot be held responsible if you supply us with the wrong or incomplete details, although we will always do our best to help!