MUOBU Vegan Eco-Friendly Mica Pigment Powder 40 - Penny Bronze (3g)Regular price £4.00
Penny Bronze is a satin shimmer pigment in a brown/copper, that creates a wonderful shimmering effect on your skin.
Create your own look with our amazing range of cosmetic pigment powders. Each powder comes in a resealable pot which contains a sifter for easy applications.
These are perfect as eye dust, to create a theatrical look or to enhance your make-up for any festival as a highlighter, blush or illuminator. They're super pigmented with amazingly vivid colours.
About our Mica Pigment Powders:
- 100% pure pigment - Not mixed with cheap powders to bulk them out, so you will only need to use a fraction compared to standard powders.
- 100% vegan friendly - No crushed beetles (Caramine/Cochineal) in our pink or red pigments like most available.
- 100% free from animal testing - Our manufacturer tests none of their products on animals.
- 100% plastic free - They're made entirely of minerals and contain no traces of plastic.
- 100% cosmetic grade - safe to use anywhere on your body.
How to apply
- As with all make-up (and especially for stage or theatrical use) apply over a primer or foundation to retain the super intense colour of these powders.
- Tap the pigment out of the shaker through the pot sifter and apply with a brush. A little goes a long way.
- To intensify the colour more, use a damp brush - we find eye shadow and eyeliner brushes work the best.
- Blend the powder or build it up to create a super intense colour.
- Mix different pigment powders together to create your own unique blends.
- Use a setting spray to keep the powder in place all day long.
- Try mixing with a clear mascara and apply it to your lashes for amazing looks
- As these are super pigmented, take care not to get the powder on your clothes or carpets!